Monday, April 19, 2010

Kicking an undead horse

I'd apologize for posting something about mythos vs. logos, but after however many years of being on this rock we are still discussing this, so here we go. I entirely blame my boyfriend for this.

I sincerely hope this is a joke. Not that I don't think miracles don't happen-- I do. But this, this is something else entirely. Sounds to me like "Those People" who pitch a fit against science for whatever reason in favor of "faith" (but since when was faith supposed to be ignorant?), or like these peeps failed themselves a science class.

Oh yes, obligatory "they swear" warning, in case you don't like swearing. Behold, the Insane Clown Posse's newest music video:


Magic!

3 comments:

  1. I've always thought faith was started to be ignorant when people decided to completely deny scientific truths in favor of blindly believing in stories. Which is since it became a concept...considering it is the exact definition.

    Main Entry: faith -(1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust
    3 : something that is believed especially with strong conviction
    (Merriam-Webster)

    Also when "creation" museums started coming up...that didn't help.

    I'm upset this trash exists. I hate ICP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting video--I really dislike clowns but got past the aversion :o)
    This video reminded me of a quote by Einstein:
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

    ReplyDelete